A Little More Information
This book of eight essays provide an in-depth survey of all aspects of the French School of spirituality that influenced John Baptist de La Salle and the Institute of the Brothers of the Christian Schools that he founded and led for over forty years.
- Jean-Guy Rodrigue, FSC – Religious Life in France During the Sixteenth and Seventeenth Centuries.
- Andre Rayez, SJ – Lasallian Studies in the Mid-twentieth Century.
- Andre Rayez, SJ – The Spirituality of Self-Abandonment: Saint John Baptist de La Salle.
- Yves Poutet, FSC – John Baptist de La Salle: Adapting to the Times.
- Maurice-Auguste Hermans, FSC and Michel Sauvage, FSC – Founder of the Brothers of the Christian Schools.
- Michel Sauvage, FSC – The Gospel Journey of John Baptist de La Salle (1651-1719)
- Luke Salm, FSC – The Lasallian Charism in Religious Life Today
- Michel Sauvage, FSC – Lasallian Spirituality: Our Heritage
(1999; 293 pg.)
Editor: Br. Robert C. Berger, FSC
Published by: Christian Brothers Conference – Lasallian Region of North America