A Little More Information
This is an online journal of Lasallian Higher Education. It exists to encourage and share original scholarly and creative works about, and texts of historic significance to, Lasallian Catholic Higher Education. AXIS is a free, open-access, electronic, peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary periodical published twice per year.
Copies of the journals may be ordered through www.lulu.com via the Axis website or directly from that website.
The articles and dissertation annotations cover a wide spectrum of Lasallian interests, many of which continue to have significant impact today.The Lasallian bibliographies should be a major interest to Lasallian scholars, since they supplement significantly the resources provides in this brief list.
- Vol 2.2 – Lasallian Bibliography: Pedagogical and Catechetical Vision
- Vol 3.2 – Lasallian Bibliography: A Spirituality and Its Context
- Vol 3.3 – Lasallian Bibliography: Life and Writings of De La Salle
- Vol 4.2 – Bibliography: France in the 16th and 17th Centuries
- Vol 4.3 – Lasallian Bibliography: History of the Brothers and of the Mission