Home » Printed Items » The History of the Institute

The History of the Institute

A ten-volume history of the Institute, completed in 1936, by one of the premiere French historians.

 

Categories: , Tag:

A Little More Information

This ten-volume series of the history of the Institute of the Brothers of the Christian School was written in French in the early 20th century. It was translated into English by Br. Edmund Dolan, FSC, in the 1970s and it has been reviewed and edited Br. Gerard Rummery, FSC. Most of the completed volumes are available as PDF documents in Australia.

Author: Georges Rigault.

Translated by Edmund Dolan, FSC, and Gerard Rummery, FSC

Publisher: This book is published by the District of England and is only directly available from their Provincialate in Oxford.