A Little More Information
A publication of the Institute that has gone through various forms over time. It was first published in 1907 under the name of “Bulletin des Ecoles Chrétiennes,” until 1939. It was published quarterly in French from the Generalate (at first in Lembecq, Belgium, and then in Rome). From 1947 to 1957 it was called “Bulletin d l’Institut des Frères des Ecoles Chrétiennes.” From 1957 forward, it was called “Bulletin des Frères des Écoles Chrétiennes” and was published in Rome (at first every three months, then every six months, then once a year). Since 1970 it has been published in three different languages at different frequencies. Currently it has reached number 254: Stories of Hope: Associated for our Lasallian Mission.
Publisher: BROTHERS OF THE CHRISTIAN SCHOOLS 476, Via Aurelia – CP 9099 Aurelio – 00165 Roma Italy 2015
The printed issues are available from Mr. Abraham Tesfai at the Generalate in Rome (firstname.lastname@example.org)