A Little More Information
This set of teaching units for high school students was created by a team of Lasallian educators in 1998, and many parts of it are still in use in Lasallian schools across the country. There is a week-long set of teaching units for each grade levels. Everything needed for preparing the classes is provided. The subject breakdown is below:
Freshmen: You Belong
- Day One: You Belong to the Human Family.
- Day Two: You Belong to a Learning Community.
- Day Three: You Belong to a School Community.
- Day Four: You Belong to a Worldwide Lasallian Community.
- Day Five: You are Invited to Belong to a Community of Faith.
Sophomores: Your Dignity
- Day One: Dignity – You Got It.
- Day Two: Dignity – It Matters.
- Day Three: Dignity – Find It.
- Day Four: Dignity – Affirm It.
- Day Five: Dignity – Share It.
- Day One: Vision
- Day Two: Identity of the Lasallian School
- Day Three: Justice
- Day Four: Courage
Seniors: Let Us Remember
- Day One: Sharing Our Story: Remembering the Presence of God
- Day Two: Growing Pains: Examining the Struggles We Encounter on Our Journey
- Day Three: Faith: The Role of God’s Providence in Our Lives
- Day Four: Called to Be Ministers of Grace: Examining Our Faith Response
- Day Five: Living Jesus in Our Hearts, Forever: Examining the Call to Serve